We have summarized our beliefs as follows:
• The Bible: We believe the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments alone are inspired of God both verbally (the words) and plenarily (the whole).
• God: We believe that there is one true God, the Creator and Ruler of heaven and earth. In the unity of the God-head there are three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – equal in every divine perfection, and performing distinct but harmonious offices.
God the Father: His headship extends over God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, and all of creation.
Jesus Christ: begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary- is the true deity and true humanity.
The Holy Spirit is a divine person. In relation to the unbelieving world, He will restrain evil until God’s purpose is fulfilled.
• We believe in the literal account of creation as stated in Genesis, chapters one and two, rejecting any form of interpretation which involves evolution.
• We believe that the salvation of sinners is by grace through faith. Jesus Christ’s voluntary death was sufficient to satisfy God’s holiness, which was enraged by the sins of the whole world.
• We believe that the church is the Body of Christ, consisting of all believers since the day of Pentecost until the rapture.
To view our complete beliefs, please click here. (148Kb PDF)